Monday, August 2, 2010

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER


about a month ago 50lions-blk out and persist came through albury and thrashed a few song's at pcyc. i cant stand that venue, but a shows a show!

all ambient lighting-iso3200



(50lions)





(persist)

(blkout)













this has been sitting in my archives since the end of feb of this year. it was my good pals fair well drinks, i always have my gear with me so i decided to try and get something decent. fail. this was taken with my old canon 350d + sigma 10-20mm lens. i HATE that lens. this was also my second weekend back after having salmonella poisoning for 5 weeks....





again with the lateness. photos below are nothing special. tennas birthday dinner, dicks and cocks skateboard vid prem at sanction and some other random bits.



(this was shot @ iso 25,600.....)













No comments:

Post a Comment